TICKET PURCHASE PROCESS
The ticketing service for Garbo’s Dinner Show can be accessed through our website www.garbos.es in both Spanish and English. Below you’ll find a detailed description of the steps required to purchase your tickets:
1. Go to the English version of www.garbos.es and click on “BOOK TICKETS”.
2. Complete the “BOOKING FORM” with the personal data requested:
• First and last name
• Phone number
• Special requirements (please indicate any special requests, allergies, etc.)
3. On the same page, please fill in all applicable information regarding the TICKETS you’d like to purchase. The prices and conditions of service for the different ticket types currently available can also be found here:
• Date of booking (dd/mm/yyyy)
• Number of adults
• Ticket type (adults)
• Number of children
• Ticket type (children)
• Number of infants (admission is free for children under 2 years of age)
5. Once the “BOOKING FORM” has been completed, click on the “BOOKING” button.
6. Now you have to expressly accept the “Terms and Conditions” and click on “Continue with Verification” to finalise your order.
7. The payment must be made by debit or credit card and will be securely processed using a virtual POS (point of sale) terminal. Please select the type of bank card you would like to use:
• Debit/Credit card: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Visa Electron.
8. Finally, you need to enter the required additional information regarding your chosen means of payment and confirm your purchase by clicking on the “PURCHASE” button after having accepted the Terms and Conditions.
9. The TICKETS, as well as the purchase confirmation specifying all relevant information regarding the corresponding Dinner Show (number of tickets, type of tickets, and price), will be sent to the email address indicated on the “BOOKING FORM”. The TICKETS are marked with a unique reference code which exclusively corresponds to your purchase on www.garbos.es and can be used by our staff to identify your purchase in case you have any questions.
10. In order to be admitted to the show, you must print the TICKETS and show them to our staff at the entrance to Garbo’s.
You are at all times responsible for the accuracy of your personal data as well as any other information provided for booking and purchasing tickets on www.garbos.es, and therefore accountable for any damages that may result from the wrongful provision, use, transfer, or disclosure of such information.
Identification and Correction of Errors During Data Input
If you forget to fill in any field marked as mandatory with an asterisk, you will not be able to proceed with the purchase or validation process until the required information has been provided.
In this case, you will be notified accordingly by an on-screen message.
You will have the opportunity to revise and modify your data before completing the purchase process.
The prices for each type of ticket are listed in euros (€) and, unless expressly stated otherwise, include the Canary Islands General Indirect Tax (IGIC). Unless expressly stated otherwise, these prices do not include any special, additional, and/or associated services, the prices of which are identified as an additional charge during the purchase process.
You agree to have your invoice(s) sent to the email address provided during the registration process.
Right of Withdrawal
Before submitting your order, you must make sure and confirm that all information provided is accurate and appropriate, since it will not be possible to return any tickets once the purchase has been completed.
Inability to attend the show or any errors committed during the purchase process are not considered grounds for ticket returns or refunds.
According to article 103 of the Spanish Law 3/2014 of 27 March amending the revised text of the General Law on the Protection of Consumers and Users and other Supplementary Laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, this ticket purchase is not subject to the statutory right of withdrawal or termination and may only be cancelled due to possible technical or operational incidents attributable to Garbo’s.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event your payment card has been fraudulently or wrongfully charged with the purchase price, you will be entitled to request the cancellation of this payment, provided you can show proof of having reported the incident to the respective authorities.
In this case, the purchase price will be refunded upon submission of a written complaint to Garbo’s along with any documents (police report) that prove the loss or theft of the card used for making the payment.
Complaints and Requests for Information
Any complaints or requests for information can be submitted to Garbo’s Customer Service by clicking on the “CONTACT” button on our website www.garbos.es or by calling +34 928157060